Friday, August 17, 2012

Some More News for AT @ Nucleus


Hey! Keep your eyes out for some Marceline drained red crayons from the Candy Kingdom if your attending Oootopia: An Artgebraic Tribute to Adventure Time @ Nucleus Aug 18. I'll put them covertly around the place, just a mathematical memento to keep from the night. I'll also been posting some other notes from AT around the area, try and spot them.

Update* event info

So if you dress up for the event (cosplay), admission is free. On top of that, costume contest at 9:30pm. If you do pay, you're get a raffle ticket for the hourly raffle. Strangely, the playing of the 3DS game is now off the event page, so status unknown.


C'mon Grab Your Friends by Perry Dixon seems to be the special print release. You can get it now.


Here's some more work that's gonna be at the show, including Rebecca Sugar's stuff.


1 comment:

  1. Hey so I have a blog (if you want to check it out:
    gumballsadventureshow.blogspot.com) and you have one of the few blogs that are updated frequently, maybe we can help each other out!What do you think?
    I will put you in my blogroll and you put me in your blogroll.

    Contact me here: gumballsadventureshow@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete