Friday, March 23, 2012

Adventure Time Game Is A Go!



WayForward will be making an Adventure Time game closely with Pen Ward. It's for the DS, but unknown if it will be downloadable or be for 3DS. Pen simply announced it on his twitter and so did WayForward on their twitter. WayForward... hmmm I have liked some of the games from the company, but sometimes they get monotonous. I can think of Aliens Infestation and BloodRayne: Betrayal being that way. Yet, they might me the masters of small pixels.When they do some pixel art it's still fun even though being so minimal. Batman Brave and the Bold for Wii and A Boy and His Blob were great as weel as theor eshop stuff. I wish Paul Robertson could be a part of it is my only other want. I guess will just have to wait and see more, but I was worried about the comic and it came out fine.

It's also unknown if the game will be released under the WB Games label.



No comments:

Post a Comment